March 1, 2021
Wanzek Belief Awards 2020
Each year Team Wanzek has the opportunity to nominate fellow employees and recognize them for their outstanding dedication to our Wanzek beliefs.
The Wanzek culture is centered around these seven beliefs and engrained in everything we do. It's our commitment to the engagement of our employees.
- Protect: We believe safety of people and property is the cornerstone of Wanzek’s culture.
- Quality: We are committed to doing our work once and doing it right.
- Talent: We are committed to attracting and retaining top performers.
- Information: We are committed to accurate and timely reporting, ensuring data-driven decisions.
- Integrity: We conduct ourselves in an ethical, positive and trustworthy manner.
- Communication: We communicate above the line and focus on solutions.
- Profit: We believe maximizing profit is every employee’s responsibility.
|Pictured in top row:||Pictured in bottom row:|
|Protect: Anthony Haar - General Foreman||Integrity: Jessica Kulzer - HR Business Partner|
|Quality: Larissa Hett - Graphic Design Specialist||Communication: Kellie Peterson - Operations Analyst|
|Talent: Juli Munro - Program Management Director||Profit: Randy Guy - Project Manager|
|Information: Adam Dewald - Senior Business Analyst|
Bumpie Awards 2020
These individuals utilized our Wanzek app to recognize fellow employees for upholding the same seven Wanzek beliefs. The following individuals received awards as a result of the most rebumps of the belief category tagged in their Fistbumps.